Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Charming Birthday Wishes

 


4 challenges inspired today's card...

Just Add Ink // #JAI716 ...A photo inspired challenge!!  My inspiration from the photo...the blue and pink, the brick, the potted flowers.  Such a charming photo to inspire us!!

Inspire.Create.Challenge // #ICC175 ...A sketch challenge!! This sketch worked perfectly for displaying my potted plants.  This stamp from Unity stamps is a trio of pots lined up in a row, but I cut one off and layered it so that I could have a "cluster" which was more fitting to the sketch.  The third pot got layered using 3D dots so that there was a bit of dimension.

TicTacToe Challenges // #tttc254 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row, runs down the right side of this board...patterned paper, dry embossing, and blue for the win!!

Just Us Girls // #JUG741 ...A stencil challenge!!  This brick stencil gets used a lot in my craft room.  It seems like it is my go to when adding edges or layers to my designer papers.






Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


5 comments:

  1. Your combination of textures really stands out on this card, Deb, and your design makes those plant pots just pop! Thanks for joining us once more at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you combined the challenges that inspired you to create this wonderful card. Thanks for playing with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your different brick elements and how you have incorporated them into your design. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shading highlighting each section! Great job with our sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the sketch. I love allof the textures. Thanks for playing with us at Inspire.Create. Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails