Monday, August 26, 2024

When The Cat's Away...

 


4 challenges inspired today's card...

Sketch~N~Scrap // #SNS272 ...A sketch challenge!!  This challenges offers up sketch for both cards and scrapbook pages.  So whether you are a scraper or a card making this is a great site for sketches.

Alphabet Challenge // 23AUG24 ...An alphabet challenge!!  K is for Kitten!!  I don't have a single kitten stamp in my stash so I did a Google search for "punch art cat" and found a pattern for making a kitten out of punches!!  And then found a sentiment sticker in my stash (never got used because we didn't have cats) from back in my scrapbooking days!!



INKspirational Challenges // #IC323 ...A CAS challenge with an animal theme!!  Hope the layering of the punch art kitten does kick me out of this challenge!!

Allsorts Challenge // #AC795 ...A theme challenge!! DELIGHTFUL ANIMALS is the theme for this current challenge!!  Are kittens delightful??  I guess that depends on the person answering that question!!  I used papers from Stampin Up, a sentiment sticker from One Heart // One Mind, and found my punch out pattern on Pinterest thanks to a google search.



Update:
Yippie!!  This cute little punch art card was chosen as a "spotlight winner" by the Alphabet Challenge design team.  Thanks for the shout out on my kitty card!!


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)





6 comments:

  1. Great card, a clever way of making a cat with punches. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Delightful Animals option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think cats are delightful!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real fun card, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absoluty cute cat card 😻😻😻 have a great weekend 💐

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Love the cat and that sentiment!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool punch art technique; I love this cat! Thank you for sharing with us at INk~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails