Thursday, August 22, 2024

Happy Bday to You!!

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

Color Throwdown // #ctd807 ...A color challenge!!  Light blue, cream and kraft are the colors called for in this challenge.  I found a piece of designer paper in my stash that fit this challenge perfectly!!

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS650 ...A sketch challenge!!  Every card has some sorts sketch to it and I am thankful to the FMS team for giving us great sketches each week.  These sketches give a great foundation for building our cards.

CAS on Sunday // #290 ...A clean and simple challenge with a theme!!  The theme for this current challenge is "Sentiment Only".  I knew right away when I saw this theme that I would use my big "Happy Birthday" die.  It is perfect for keeping things clean and simple because it works great all by it's self.




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


3 comments:

  1. Love how you combined all of the challenges for a fantastic birthday card! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the contrast in the colors so that the sentiment pops on the pretty paper! The three panels on the sketch make is to eye-catching. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card that makes a great take on all of the challenges. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails