Friday, August 16, 2024

A Sunflower Thank You

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

Color Throwdown Challenge // #ctd806 ...A color challenge!!  Yellow, green, and brown are the colors called for in this current challenge!!  I used Early Espresso and Old Olive from Stampin Up for my green and brown.  Oh...and the polk-a-dotted ribbon for my brown as well!!  My yellow was a paper sunflower from Hobby Lobby.

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS649 ...A sketch challenge!!  As soon as I saw this sketch I thought about this punch from Stampin Up!!  I wanted it to be a little bit bigger and needed some more besides the little leaf, so I just added a boarder of Old Olive.

Colorful Options // AUG2024 ...A monthly color challenge!!  For the month of August they are asking for Yellow//Green!!  Perfect combination for a sunflower "thank you" card!





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails