Sunday, August 4, 2024

New Challenge @ Sunday Stamps #SSC341

 


Today begins a new challenge at...

Sunday Stamps // #SSC341 ...A color palette challenge!!  We have given you a "Beautiful Blooms" color palette with 5 colors...your challenge is to use at least 3 of these 5 colors on your creation.  This color palette offers endless possiblities and we can't wait to see how you use them.  Hop on over to our blog for all the details.  While there you will also find great inspiration from the rest of the design team.  Their cards are sure to spark some creativity for you.

For my take of this "Beautiful Blooms" color palette, I used Stampin Up's Daffodil Delight, Ruby Red, and Bermuda Bay.  I tried my hand at the emboss resist technique.  I wasn't completely happy with how it turned out but found myself in a time crush and had to just go with it.

1 other challenge inspired today's card...

Can You Handle the Pressure // 27JULY24 ...An embossing challenge with a twist!!  The twist for this current challenge is "things with wings".  I used an embossing folder with a bird and tried the emboss resist technique.  I need some practice using this technique...I'll keep working at it!  They call it a challenge for a reason right!?!

Card #2 was inspired by 3 challenges...

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC588 ...A sketch challenge!!  This challenge was the starting point for today's 2nd card.  A building block for this clean and simple card.

CAS on Friday Challenges // #289 ...A clean and simple card with a theme!!  The theme for this current challenge is "two colors".  I picked green and orange for my two colors.

{PIN}spirational Challenges // #316 ...A Pinterest inspired challenge!!  Each month this year, we are given a Pinterest photo that highlights a craft supply.  Die cuts are the craft supply that we are to focus on for the month of August.  Today's card uses 4 dies!!




Update:
  How exciting to have this card chosen as a "winner" over at the CAS on Friday blog.  A big thank you to the design team for the shout out on this card!!


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)





5 comments:

  1. Your card is simply beautiful! Thank you for sharing with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, the fish are so adorable, I love it! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your second card is so beautiful in it's simplicity! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Thank you with parcipating on cas on Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails