Wednesday, June 7, 2023

2 Cards On This Hump Day

 


Card #1 inspired by 3 challenges...

Hand Stamped Sentiments // #HSS415 ...A color challenge!!  The color combination for this challenge is Balmy Blue, Mint Macaron, Mango Melody, and Petal Pink.  A great combination for a summery field of flowers.

Atlantic Hearts Challenge // #AHSC528 ...A sketch challenge!!  I flipped the sketch so that I could use all of this floral die behind my mushroom dies.

INKspirational Challenge // #291 ...A theme challenge!!  For this challenge we were suppose to pick one of the four seasons and then make a card that represents that season.  I picked summer...the color combo for the HSS challenge had me thinking about a field of summery flowers.





Card #2 inspired by 3 challenges...

Color Hues // #TCH65 ...A color challenge!!  The duo of colors for this challenge is Aqua & Red.  I used Stampin Up's Poppy Parade & Tempting Turquoise.

Just Add Ink // #JAI655 ...An add on challenge!!  Just add music!!  I added music to my card with a music note bard and a sheet out of an old hymn book that I keep of my shelf for cards.  I picked this hymnal up at a yard sale and have made lots of cards using it's pages.

The Paper Players // #PP643 ...A theme challenge!!  The theme for this challenge is IT'S A MAN'S WORLD.  My man is a music lover and when he is going be gone for a week I need a card to hide away in this suitcase!!




Verse of the Day: 
(courtesy of YouVersion)






9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Deb! Your masculine card is awesome. I love Poppy Parade and Tempting Turquoise together. How clever to use a sheet from a hymnal for the music! You can bet that from now on I will definitely be checking the books at yard sales and thrift shops looking for one. Thank you so much for rocking my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this summer card so much, Deb - what an awesome scene you have set in our colors! Love the pops of DSP, too - they SO work here! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card you've made for your husband! I know he'll be delighted to find it in his suitcase. The red & aqua color combo works so well here. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues1

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a thoughtful card to stow away for your hubby to find! Great job with the colors too. Thanks for playing along at Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your idea of hiding a card for your husband to find whilst he's away, how romantic! Thanks for joining in at Color Hues. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb, you created such a nice summer card with the HSS colors. The selection of dies and papers works very nicely together. Thanks for joining us. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a refreshing field of flowers you created with the colors from the challenge! So springy and happy! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great mix of summer die cuts on your first card Deb - love the sun rays, plaid blue clouds, the greenery and fun mushrooms! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational: Seasonal! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely scene that you've created! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.
    :) Marie
    AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails