Thursday, June 15, 2023

Thursday, Toads & A Toadstool

 

3 challenges inspired today's 1st card...

Festive Friday // #FF0136 ...An inspo challenge!!  For each challenge the team gives us a list of 10 inspo words, from the list of ten we are suppose to use 3 of those words as inspiration for our card.  This current list of inspo words is in honor of International Fairy Day and the three words I  used to inspire my card are pink, toadstool (oh and I included 2 toads), and vellum.

TGIF Challenges // #tgif424 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch worked perfectly for creating my little toadstool scene for the Festive Friday challenge.  I used a toadstool instead of a heart.

Retro Rubber Challenge // #rrcb208 ...A color challenge using retro stamps!!  That means the stamps need to be over 1 year old.  I used Stampin Up's By the Dock stamp set and dies.  This set came out in 2020.  As far as the colors go...I used Wild Wasabi, Petal Pink, and kraft for my brown.




Today's 2nd card was inspired by two challenges...

Colorful Options // June 2023 ...A color challenge!!  PEACH is the color for this month's challenge!  

Sketch Saturday // #SS727 ...A sketch challenge!!  How fun...a torn notebook top...reminder that I have a punch that does this.  Mind you, it was completely covered in dust...a sign that I have not used it in a VERY long time!!  Thanks for the inspiration!



Verse of the Day:
(courtesy of YouVersion)



6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love those little toads along the bottom. Great choice of items from the Inspo List! Thanks for sharing with us at Festive Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun woodsy card, Deb - a great take on our colors! I love that speckled toadstool so much, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great die cuts and colors on this wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations!! Thanks so much for participating in our COLORFUL OPTIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your little toads standing so proudly among the greenery. Also love the paper you chose for the background. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! Love the little toads along the bottom of the card. Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails