Sunday, June 11, 2023

New Challenge @ Sunday Stamps #SSC311

 


Today begins a new challenge at...

Sunday Stamps // #SSC311 ...A color challenge!!  Our new "Beach House Vibes" color challenge offer a palette of 5 colors and the challenge is to use at least 3 of them.  For my card I was able to include all 5 with this fun vintage designer paper that I had stashed away.  Now it is your turn to play with this color palette...the possibilities are endless and we are excited to see your take on this color combo.


2 other challenges inspired today's card...

Splitcoast Stampers Sketch // #SC960 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch was perfect for showcasing this gorgeous designer paper that I had stashed away.  It is fun to play again over at Splitcoast.  When I first started stamping and before I had my own blog, Splitcoast was where I posted all my cards.  It was fun to reconnect and play along!!  I will be back!!

Inspire.Create.Challenge // #ICC144 ...A favorite color combo!!  I love burgundy, gray, and steel blue together...a vintage look that never disappoints!!  This gorgeous paper that I discovered in my stash reminded me of my love for this vintage look.



Update:
  Yippie!!  This card was a winner over at the Inspire.Create.Challenge blog.  I am so excited...my first win over at their blog.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



5 comments:

  1. Aw, love this, Deb, how perfect is that background paper?? Beautiful design and combo of challenges, too - you nailed it! Love those simple but bold stems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, this is such a beauty! I love the papers and that gorgeous bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love the vintage look--very pretty!! Thanks for sharing with us at Inspire.Create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous thank you card! Love the colors and that die cut and bow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely vintage card using some pretty DSP! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails