Thursday, June 22, 2023

Embossed, One Layer Wonder

 


2 challenges inspired today's card...

The Paper Players // #PP645 ...A technique challenge!!  Create a "single layer" card.  These are usually hard for me and I end up not really liking how they turn out but I love this one!!

INKspirational Challenges // #292 ...A designer's choice challenge!!  Julie is the designer who is choosing and she chose for us to "emboss our background".  After I finished stamping my images I ran the whole card front through the big shot using one of Tim Holtz's embossing folders. I decided to sponge over it so that the embossing showed up a bit better.



Update:  How exciting to notice that this card was chosen as a "top 3" over at the INKspirational challenge!!  What an honor!!



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous collage themed card. Great images and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You created a wonderful card for my Emboss challenge over at Inkspirational Deb - embossing the background and sponging over it really brought your CAS design of lovely flowers up a notch! Thanks for sharing with us! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Deb,
    Carol here, from Inkspirational, dropping in to let you know that your beautiful flowers, paired with your lightly sponged background embossing, is a Top Pick. Congratulations! Thank you so much for joining our challenges; we appreciate your enthusiasm and, especially, your creativity.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails