Tuesday, June 20, 2023

New Challenge @ Shopping Our Stash. #SOS499


Today begins a new challenge at...

Shopping Our Stash // #SOS499 ...A theme challenge!!  SENTIMENTALLY YOURS!!  That is right...let your sentiment be your focal point.  

How did I shop my stash...this "idea-ology" Ephemera Pack from Tim Holtz is full of tickets, butterflies, and mushrooms...all kinds of printed pieces and parts.  It has been hiding out in my supply cabinet for a long time and today it got put to use...isn't this butterfly gorgeous!?!  Plus, this verse stamp is one I have been holding onto for years after Verve Stamps shut down...a verse stamp is one you should always hold on too!!

Sentimentally Yours // #SOS499

Now it is your turn...How will you shop your stash??  We can't wait to see how you are inspired by our new challenge.  Hop on over to our blog so you can see all the details and check out the creations from the rest of the design team...then join the fun and play along with us!!

Today's card was also inspired another challenge...

TicTacToe Challenges // #tttc213 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row run down the left hand side of the game board and they are tearing, Bible verse, and black card base.


Update: 
The design team over at TicTacToe Challenges picked my card as one of the "Team Pick" creations.  Thanks for the shout out on my card!!


Card #2 was inspired by 2 challenges...

Inspired By Challenges // #IB242 ...An inspiration challenge with an optional sketch.  I love how this challenge uses the picture to inspire the sketch...a fun addition to this challenge.  I usually try to use both, and today was no exception.

INKspirational Challenges // #292 ...A designer's choice challenge!!  Julie chose for us to "emboss your background".  She stated that it could be dry embossing, heat embossing, or stencil embossing.  Dry embossing is one of my favorite additions to a card so that it what I chose.  I love this basket weave embossing folder and it created the perfect background for the melon card.








7 comments:

  1. Your sentiment is very inspirational, paired with the twine and butterfly it's a beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb... love your card! Simple but very effective. Such a great layout for ephemera... I am going to remember it! I am using ephemera more these days (only discovered it last year thanks to Joanne James)...and I find it fun. So I love to see cards like yours...it is inspiration for me. Thank you so much for joining and sharing at Tic Tac Toe this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, I'm so happy you were able to make another card for the TTT and one for the IB challenge.. both are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so inspirational. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Tic Tac Toe challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bold black base and the strip of details on the first card. It is a great CAS design. The texture, layout and images are very well put together on the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! That basket weave goes perfectly with the melons on your lovely summery card. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails