Friday, June 9, 2023

Found 2 New Challenges!

I found 2 new challenges!!  One because Jingle Belles partnered up with Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge and one because of commenting on cards for my DT role...several entries had used the sketch from the Stick It Down blog.

Today's card inspired by 5 challenges...

Jingle Belles // #JB-23-12 ...A Christmas challenge!!  For this current challenge the Jingle Belles are asking us to make a coffee themed Christmas card.  And because they partnered up with Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge I am also making it a masculine card.

Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge // #cccc18 ...A coffee themed Christmas challenge!!  For their current challenge they are asking that we create a masculine theme coffee inspired Christmas card.

Addicted to Stamps // #ATS447 ...A Christmas challenge!!  I love Christmas challenges through out the year...helps me build my stash so that come November/December I am not feeling the pressure to make only Christmas cards.

INKspirational Challenges // #291 ...A seasonal challenge!!  Pick your season and make sure your card represents the season that you picked.  I picked winter as my season and made a Christmas card.

Stick It Down Challenge // June 2023 ...A sketch challenge!!  I just found this challenge site because of seeing it on several entries that I was commenting on.  This blog offers sketch challenges for both cards and scrapbooking pages.




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




7 comments:

  1. OH what a fun bear Deb; you did a great job with that sketch too! This is perfect for our Seasonal challenge; thank you for joining us at INk~

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the look on your adorable bear's face ... what a fun holiday card ... so very glad you joined our Caffeinated Christmas at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that guy! So fun, thanks for joining us for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is SO cheerful! I love the little bear and his coffee! Your papers are the perfect combo. Thank you for joining Stick It Down-Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, that bear is BEYOND cute and you've made him the star of a supercool card! So pleased you could join our holiday coffee fun with Jingle Belles and Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving that bear, he is so cute.
    Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
    Mandi, card DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cute bear, colors and the Plaid pattern used! Who wouldn't want a card with a coffee drinking bear? They are my kind of people! ;-) Thank you for playing along for Stick It Down's June card Sketch!!!
    Monica- Card CT https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails