Saturday, June 10, 2023

Once Upon A Time // Cheerful Sketch

 2 challenges inspired today's card...


Once Upon A Time // #OUAT11 ...A story book challenge!!  The story book in this challenge is The Little Engine That Could by Watty Piper.  My inspiration...blue, train, and wheels!!

Cheerful Sketch // #CSC121 ...A sketch challenge!!  I did flip the sketch for my card.  Flipping the sketch made it perfect for this train stamp.


Update:  Thanks to the Once Upon A Time blog for the shout out on my card...how fun to see that my card made the "top 3"!!



Verse of the Day:  (courtsey of YouVersion)



5 comments:

  1. A great card for our challenge Debs. I'm glad you were inspired by our book cover. Thanks for joining us at Once Upon a Time challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Awesome card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my ONCE UPON A TIME challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch.
    Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card inspired by the little engine that could. Love the train.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love this train image!! Thanks for linking to OUAT! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails