Monday, June 12, 2023

Birthday Card For Three Challenges


 3 challenges inspired today's card...

{PIN}spirational Challenges // #302 ...A Pinterest inspired challenge!!   The Pinterest photo and theme for this challenge is birthday//cars&trucks.  

Stick It Down // #SIDJUNE23 ...A sketch challenge!!  The card sketch for June was perfect for showcasing this little VW Bug and fun map paper.

TicTacToe Challenge // #tttc212 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this game board: polka dots, free, and favorite color!!  I am a huge fan of all neutral colors and I have my black ink on my desk at all times.  Is black my favorite color...not really but it is my most used in card making and the predominant color in my closet...so maybe it is!!





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card! I love your color combination, and how the black circle really makes your car stand out. Thank you for joining Stick It Down--Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, this card is perfect for the Barrel of Monkeys challenge!! https://barrelofmonkeyschallenges.blogspot.com/2023/05/a-barrel-of-monkeys-challenge-4-cozy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beetle bug image and great use of that layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card. I love the car.
    Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
    Mandi, card DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Love the color combo and the adorable love bug car. Thank you for playing along for Stick It Down's June card Sketch!!!
    Monica- Card CT https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails