Saturday, June 24, 2023

A Lemony Hello

 


4 challenges inspired today's card...

Splitcoast Stampers Sketch // #SC961 ...A sketch challenge!!  I used this sketch as the starting point for today's card.  A little fussy cutting of this lemon & blossoms image for the circle element...Hello sentiment and die...and finished it off with some embellishments from my stash.

Global Design Project // #GDP399 ...A theme challenge!!  FRUITS!!  I decided to use lemons as my fruit of choice.  This is a fun set I picked up from the clearance rack at Hobby Lobby.

Color Hues // #TCH66 ...A color challenge!!  The current color combo is YELLOW & GREEN!!  A bright, springy color combo that is perfect for this lemon cluster stamp.

INKspirational Challenges // #292 ...A designers choice challenge!!  Julia chose for us to use embossed backgrounds.  This leafy embossing folder seemed like the perfect backdrop for this cluster of lemons.




Verse of the Day: (courtsey of YouVersion)




4 comments:

  1. The embossed background is a great choice for the lemon-infused card! The pretty yellow patterned paper is a great addition, too. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lemons and the background is perfection. I like your blog and your inspirational quotes...Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, I appreciate your time and kindness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color combo screams citrus! Awesome background and card, Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all those citrussy colours - I can feel my inner cheek watering! Such a pretty design.
    Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails