Thursday, November 2, 2023

Baby, It's Cold Outside

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

The Paper Players // #PP664 ...A tic-tac-toe game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this game board: brown, die cut, and twine.  Perfect elements for my "Baby, It's cold outside" card.

Try Stampin On Tuesday // #TSOT630 ...A sketch challenge with an optional theme.  The optional theme for this sketch is WARM BEVERAGE.  When it is cold outside, nothing is better than a warm cup of coffee!!

Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge // #CCCC23 ...A year round Christmas + coffee challenge!!  For this current challenge they are adding in HOLLY as a theme.  So now we have...Christmas + Coffee + Holly!!



Oh...and 
Kimberly commented and invited me to join the Coffee Loving Card Makers blog hop!!  How fun...I am going to do that!!


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



13 comments:

  1. What a cozy card! I love a nice warm coffee/tea and a cold day! The DSP is so perfect for this card! SO happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb, I also find your card cozy. It makes me want to curl up with a good book and a blanket. I'm loving the colors. Thanks for taking part in The Paper Players challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta LOVE that coffee swirl!!! Pop by my blog and leave a comment to win my stamp prize! You don't have to tell me your linky number, playing here is great enough!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cozy! Thanks so much for playing along for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very nice this card , congrats 💐😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb, what a clever way to include your hot beverage in your card! I always enjoy your creativity when using our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the idea of looking down into the cup! Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card and love the cup with swirls in the beverage! Very pretty patterned paper too! Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful Christmas coffee card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails