Monday, November 13, 2023

Fall Birthday

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS611 ...A sketch challenge!!  Another great sketch from the FMS team...611 great sketches to be exact!!  I think I have played along with most of them.  Thanks to the FMS team for providing great inspiration to us!!

Addicted to Stamps & More // #ATSM456 ...A "make your mark" challenge!!  I made my mark with the acrylic block watercolor technique.  This technique works perfectly on fall colored leaves.

Color Throwdown // #ctd768 ...A color challenge!! Yellow, Brown, Red, and Kraft are the colors called for in this challenge.  A perfect color combination this time of year.





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous autumn leaf and I always love a touch of black gingham! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful for fall! Pretty card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful fall card! I love the colours of that pretty oak leaf! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails