Sunday, November 12, 2023

New Challenge @ Sunday Stamps #SSC322

 


Today begins a new challenge at...

Sunday Stamps // #SSC322 ...A sketch challenge!!  Our new sketch challenge that starts today is called "Layer It".  And just like the title suggest this sketch has lots of layers.  Since I have been down with the flu I kept my card very simple and took advantage of scraps that I had laying on my work space. 


How will this new sketch inspire you??  Will you like me use up some pieces and parts left over from fall themed cards or will you move on to the next season.  We can't wait to see what you do with this sketch.  Hop on over to our blog and grab some addition inspiration from the rest of the design team.  You will find all the details needed to play along with our new challenge.

3 other challenges also inspired today's card...

Color Throwdown Challenge // #ctd768 ...A color challenge!!  Yellow, Brown, Red, and Kraft are the colors called for in this color challenge.  The  photo was also part of my inspiration.

Hand Stamped Sentiments // #HSS426 ...An inspiration challenge!!  The colors in this inspiration photo inspired me along with the fall theme.

Just Add Ink // #JAI678 ...A "choose two" challenge!!  Of the three elements given, choose two of them to use on your card.  The 3 elements are: bright colors, foliage, and friend.  I used red and yellow for my bright colors and a stitched leaf die for my foliage.




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



6 comments:

  1. Love this, Deb - this doesn't look like a "flu" card to me at all, lol. The stitch lines on the leaf are brilliant, and such perfect Fall colors and papers! Great job! (And thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A warm and inviting card, Deb. The "scraps" came together nicely. So glad you joined us at HSS this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Deb. I love that stitched leaf. Thanks for joining in with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this beautiful stitched leaf as the focal point! Great take on the colors! Always love seeing your cards in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The deep warm tones really capture the feel of Autumn Deb, and l love the added texture from the stitched detail. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh fun! I always love stitching on a card. Adds such detail and texture.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails