Thursday, November 16, 2023

Thanks For Being You

 


2 challenges inspired today's card...

TGIF Challenges // #tgif446 ...A sketch challenge!!  A perfect sketch for using up some designer papers from my stash!!  Anyone remember this pack of papers from Stampin Up??  It was from many years ago and I loved it so much I bought a ton of it!!  I am finally on my last pack of it.

Just Us Girls // #JUG705 ...A work challenge!!  THANKS!!  A thankful heart is a happy heart!!  Make sure you let those that you are thankful for know it!!  Your heart will be happy and theirs will be too!!




Verse of the Day:
(courtesy of YouVersion)



1 comment:

  1. I totally forgot I have that thanks die and I love your mix of papers too. Pretty medallion flower as well. Thanks for linking up with us at Just Us Girls, Deb.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails