Thursday, November 23, 2023

Pink Christmas

 


4 challenges inspired today's card...

Jingle Belles // #JB2324 ...A year round Christmas challenge!!  For this current challenge we are to use the Jingle Belles banner as our inspiration.  My inspiration was the trees, the pearls, and the pastel colors.  And of course I had to have a little JINGLE in the sentiment.

Just Us Girls // #JUG706 ...A mood board challenge!!  This mood board has a Christmas theme, with pinks, trees, and greens.  

Alphabet Challenges // #17NOV23 ...An alphabet challenge!!  Q is for Quadruples!!  4 of something...for my card it was trees!!

As You See It Challenge // #AYSI312 ...A theme challenge!!  The theme for this challenge is CHRISTMAS!!  It is the most wonderful time of the year!!





Verse of the Day:
(courtesy of YouVersion)






9 comments:

  1. This is a calm winter scene using some of my favorite colors! I like the swirling wind you made with those pearls too! Thanks so much for making a pretty card using our moodboard this week at Just Us Girls!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your stylish colour combination. The stylised trees are great. I like the swish of pearls creating a sense of wind and movement. Thanks for joining in with us at As You See It again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful CAS holiday card! I love all of the details you combined for this card! Lovely and perfect for my theme! Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a neat design, love the fun style of Christmas trees and that "pearl swirl!" Thanks for playing along at the Alphabet Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh deb, I love this! Such a fun design - so much movement, and the playful colors are perfect! My kind of festive! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb I love your modern, festive card - the swirl of pearls adds so much movement to your card too. Thanks for playing with us over at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deb, I love that swirl of pearls! It reminds me of a gust of wind stirring the snowflakes. It adds so much to your design. Thanks for playing along at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card, I love the way you've chosen elements from the banner and recreated them in a faithful but totally individual way, well done! So happy you could join our Jingle Belles fun; hope to see you again in 2024! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. you rocked the banner inspiration ... i just love those bottle brush trees ... so very glad you joined us at Jingle Belles. Hope you'll join our holiday fun in 2024!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails