Thursday, November 9, 2023

Hello Fall!!

 



3 challenges inspired today's card...

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc445 ...A color challenge!!  Pecan Pie, Moody Mauve, and Boho Blue are the colors called for in this challenge.  I didn't have those named colors exactly but matched them up the best I could.

Cupcake Inspirations // #CI581 ...A cupcake inspired challenge!!  The tiny flowers and the color combo were my inspiration from these yummy looking cupcakes.

Hand Stamped Sentiments // #HSS426 ...A fall inspired challenge!!  You know pumpkins, acorns, leaves...but I left the pumpkins out.





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



4 comments:

  1. Great card for all three challenges!! I love the cute little acorns. Also, thanks for posting the verse of the day! It was perfect for me today! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Deb! Love those acorns so much, and those leaves are so amazing! Such a great color combo! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I LOVE the fun images that you used here. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card - I love the colours here too and that little acorn again - thanks for playing in again with us at HSS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails