Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Leaves, Leaves, and More Leaves


3 challenges inspired today's card...

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc444 ...A theme challenge!!  LAYERED LEAVES is the theme for this challenge.  These stitched layered dies from Spellbinders were perfect for this challenge.  The dies themselves consist of two layers of paper and a layer of stitching, but I also layered the leaves on squares as well as a layer of embossed leaves.  I think I have the theme completely covered with all the layers I created.

Inspired By Challenges // #IB260 ...A inspiration challenge with an optional sketch!!  I was inspired by the fall theme (but have had my limit of Halloween creations, so...just some falling leaves in a rusty fall color) and the sketch. 

TicTacToe Challenges // #tttc232 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this game board...shaped die (stitched leaves from Spellbinders), rust (Cajun Craze card stock and designer papers from Stampin Up), and leaves (used both dies and embossing folder for leaf theme).





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! the leaves are so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun fall card!! Thank you for playing along with #TGIFC444.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails