Wednesday, November 29, 2023

New Challenge @ Cardz 4 Guyz


 Yesterday began a new challenge at...

Cardz 4 Guyz // #C4G336 ...A masculine challenge with a "Festive Creature" theme.  I picked this cute little penguin and created a scene of him ice fishing.  I wasn't sure it was clear that he was ice fishing so I asked my hubby.  He right away said ice fishing!!  Success!!  He has his sting of fish just about full ready for a holiday fish fry!! 

Festive Creatures // #C4G336

Now it is your turn...what festive creature will you use??  Our design team has lots of great inspiration for you, so hop on over to our blog and check them out.  You will also find all the needed detail there for playing along with us.  I look forward to seeing your take on our new challenge.

3 other challenges inspired today's card...



Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge // #SC984 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch was perfect for showcasing my little ice fisherman.  I used printed vellum for my one section of the square.

TicTacToe Challenges // #tttc236 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this game board: layers, die cute, and critters.

Time Out Challenges // #TOC252 ...A theme challenge!! It is a winter/holiday challenge!!  This little peguin all bundled up and fishing for his holiday meal makes for a fun holiday card for my cousin who is always hosting a fish fry...he will love it!!


Card #2 inspired by 3 challenges...

Just Us Girls // #JUG707 ...A CAS challenge with an "in a circle" theme.  I got this new coffee cup die  and it is a circle...perfect for this challenge!!

Less Is More // #LIM497 ...An alphabet challenge!!  D is for Deck The Halls!!  Nothing like a steaming cup of mocha for decking the halls!!  

Never Before Used Schtuff // #NBUS56 ...A "never been used" challenge!!  This die arrived in the mail while we were away for Thanksgiving.  How fun to have something new to play with this week.


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



5 comments:

  1. I love the card design and that background paper you used with your new cup. Deb. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new die, Deb! I dream about coffee so this is right up my alley. Love the background as well. Thanks for playing along at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your penguin looks like he's dressed for ice fishing in his snappy hat and scarf, Deb. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great cards Deb. Your circle design is beautiful and lots of fun. Thanks so much for sharing with us at LIM challenge. Wishing you and your family a lovely Christmas. 🎄🎉

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails