Friday, November 10, 2023

Buttons & Lace

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

Try Stampin On Tuesday // #TSOT631 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch was given an optional element...use plaid!  I did include some plaid designer paper in my sketch.

Color Hues // #TCH75 ...A color challenge!!  Light blue and purple are the colors called for in this color challenge.  I used Stampin Up's Pool Party and Fresh Freesia.

Never Before Used Schtuff // #NBUS56 ...A "never been used" challenge!!  My mom gave me a bin of sewing items that she wanted rid of.  She thought I might could use some of it on my card.  This bit of leftover lace was perfect for including on this card.  One's trash is another's treasure!!






Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



4 comments:

  1. Deb, you did indeed use plaid,,, something that I personally find hard to do despite buying plaid paper pads. Your card shows how beautiful plaid can be!! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Double Trouble, as well as you lovely sentiment!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card for a friend, DJ! I love the colors together and you managed to have some plaid paper in your stash. I don't have anything with plaid and had to come up with a "kind of" plaid design for my card. lol Thanks for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree that the lace was an awesome treasure. Such a pretty card!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Color Hue challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty way to let a friend know how special they are. Beautiful design and I agree: the lace is a lovely special touch. Thank you for joining us at Colour Hues.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails