Wednesday, May 17, 2023

2 Cards//2 Favorites...Coffee & Nautical

 


Card #1 inspired by 2 challenges...

Inspired By Challenge // #IB237 ...A photo challenge with an optional sketch!!  I used both for today's card.  I love to grab a cup of coffee with a friend, and this card is perfect for an invite to grab a cup!! 

Hand Stamped Sentiments // #HSS414 ...A collage challenge!!  The blueberries in that one photo caught my eye...maybe because I am awaiting the ripening of our 12 blueberry bushes!!





Card #2 inspired by 2 challenges...

Inspire.Create.Challenge // #ICC142 ...A CASE challenge!!  For this challenge we are CASEing a card by Tammy Fite.  The sketch...I love the cut panel pieces for the backdrop...that was my inspiration from her.  I took her sketch and made it masculine for a nephew's birthday that is at the end of the month.

Colorful Options // May 2023 ...A monthly color challenge!!  BLUE is the color for May.  Night of Navy is my go to color for masculine cards...especially nautical ones.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




10 comments:

  1. Yum, DJ! What beautiful berries alongside that cuppa, and a super fun take on our inspo board! LOVE that background paper, like purple marble, lol! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That "background paper" was inked using wax paper and my Rich Razzleberry pad! Pretty cool...huh?!?! All because I got a finger smudge on my finished card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect take on the sketch and inspiration! Awesome card! Thank you for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you've done with the layout of my card--perfect masculine card!! That DSP is gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at Inspire.Create!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! I love how you were inspired. Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card and so creative! I love all the little details you added for your scene. Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! Thanks so much for participating in our COLORFUL OPTIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the coffee cups. And that nautical card is fabulous too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deb, Love your card. Thanks for taking part in the Inspire.Create.Challemge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Deb, the card you created for HSS is lovely. The soft coloring looks whimsical. I'll join you for a coffee anytime. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails