Monday, May 29, 2023

Rainbow of Flowers

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

As You See It // #AYSI299 ...A recipe challenge!!  The ingredients for this recipe challenge: blue, frame, flowers, bow, die cut.  With all 5 ingredients accounted for my recipe card is complete!!  Thanks for this fun challenge...your recipe challenges are a favorite of mine!!

Paper Craft Crew Challenges // #PCC519 ...A theme challenge!!  FLOWERS!!  I used the itsy, bitsy flowers from Stampin Up's Monogram Messages set.

{PIN}spirational Challenges // #301 ...A Pinterest inspired challenge!!  The Pinterest photo for this challenge is all about rainbows and birthdays!!  I may not have used a rainbow stamp but I did use rainbow colors for this birthday card.  Since the title actually says...rainbow colors...I think I am a-okay!!





Verse of the Day:  (courtesy of YouVersion)



6 comments:

  1. So fun, DJ - great way to play our recipe, too! Love this bold layout! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, DJ! I love how the dark blue frame really makes those flowers pop even brighter - and just perfect for the sentiment too. Thanks for joining us again at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card DJ - the flowers look so lovely against the blue frame. Thanks for joining us at As You See It Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you enjoy the recipe challenges, DJ. I love them, too! I love your bold blue frame, it really created the focal point with your cheery flowers, Thanks for cooking up our recipe at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with this recipe! That sweet frame shows off those beautiful pops of color called flowers! Love it! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails