Tuesday, May 16, 2023

New Challenge @ Cardz 4 Guyz #C4G322

 

Today begins a new challenge at...

Cardz 4 Guyz // #C4G322 ...A masculine challenge!!  With a bicycle theme!!  Bi-Peddle Wheels for National Bicycle Month!!  As soon as I learned the theme for this challenge I new that this old bicycle was coming out!!  Most of my bicycle stamps have a feminine flair but this antique one makes for a great masculine card.  Now it is your turn...rummage through your loot and find that set that fulfills both the masculine element and the Bi-Peddle Wheels theme.  We can't wait to see your creation.  For additional inspiration and all the challenge details, hop on over to our blog.

Bi-Peddle Wheels  #C4G322


2 other challenges inspired today's card...


TicTacToe Challenges // #tttc208 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this game board: masculine, free, and square.  So many great winning three in a rows on this board...I just had to come back and play again!!


Just Add Ink // #JAI652 ...A sketch challenge!!  Super fun sketch just like the TTT challenge above...I liked it so much after making yesterday's card that I had to come back and play along again!!  This sketch calls for a circle, even though I used a square that big bicycle fills the circle element don't you think?!?

Card #2 inspired by 4 challenges...

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc420 ...A sketch challenge!!  A fun sketch for showing off my new stamp set that I got for mother's day!!

As You See It // #AYSI298 ...A "fill in the blank" challenge!!  The most recent addition to my stash is_____.  That would be Dare 2B Artzy's Sunshine & Rainbows stamp set that my hubby gave me for Mother's Day. 

The Paper Players // #PP640 ...A color challenge!!  Pink, Green, Gray, and Black are the colors called for in this current challenge.  I used Stampin Up's Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Smokey Slate, and Basic Black.

Never Before Used Schtuff // #NBUS50 ...A "never been used" challenge!!  This rainbow set was a gift from my hubby for Mother's Day...I wasted not time getting it inked up!!  I am back again today with other stamps from the set getting inked for the first time.



Update:
This card was picked as a "cut above" over at The Paper Players!!  What an honor!!  Thanks, Tara, for the shout out on my card!!



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVerison)


10 comments:

  1. Deb... love how wonderfully retro your card is! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Tic Tac Toe this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great use of the colors, Deb. i love that you went with a clean and simple layout and using the silver/grey on the cloud was a great touch. So glad you joined us again this week at the Paper Players
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to use the challenge colors, Deb! It's such a great design. I love the touch of silver on the cloud. The embellishments really set-off the rainbow. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, and another winner for that glorious rainbow set - my fave so far, Deb! What a great layout! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That rainbow set is getting a good workout! I agree with Heather H. This is my favourite version so far. Thanks for your entries in As You See It Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable rainbow! It works so well with this weeks color challenge. Thanks for playing over at The Paper Players Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous masculine card. The bike and paper work so nicely together. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two great cards Deb! I remember that bicycle and the rainbow card is super fun! Thanks for playing along with us over at TicTacToe Challenge and at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. two fabulous cards. The first is a super masculine or neutral card and the second has great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card Deb! I love rainbows and this is fun - along with a great sentiment! Great job! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails