Saturday, May 13, 2023

Last Rose of Summer

 

4 challenges inspired today's card...

Just Us Girls // #JUG679 ...A word challenge!!  WEDDING!!  The wedding season has begun!  Time to get my stash stocked up!!  I have been to one already with several others scheduled in.

Try Stampin On Tuesday // #TSOT606 ...A sketch challenge!!  We have also been given the option of using dies and/or punches.  I used three punches and two dies...got that option covered don't you think!?!  I know a square was called for but I really wanted the full title on this song book page and so a rectangle was needed...I hope that is okay!?!

Retro Rubber Challenge // #rrcb206 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row: stencil, flower, and ribbon.  As always with this challenge we are to use a stamp set that is over a year old.  This flower is from Stampin Up's You've Got This set from back in 2015.

Addicted to Stamps & More // #ATSM445 ...A die cut & stencil challenge!!  My card has both die cuts and stencils!!  I am not sure which item I love more...die cuts or stencils!?!




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


7 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Deb - this was one of my favorite flowers! Love the musical background for this - very vintage! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty - just love that flower! Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb... what a wonderful wedding card for your stash! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! Love the song page in the background behind the pretty flower! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb, what a wonderful wedding card! I always find it so hard to make them without gold and silver for some reason... yours is great! You DEFINITELY have all the bases covered in our Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge with both the sketch AND dies and punches!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! I love the use of the music sheet in the background and the flower is beautiful. Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous wedding card, love that large flower, mixed with all the muted colours it really pops. Thanks for joining in at retro rubber this time Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails