Saturday, May 27, 2023

Fishy Father's Day

 


3 challenges inspired today's 1st card...

Festive Friday // #FF0135 ...An inspo challenge!!  We have been given an inspo list in celebration of Father's Day.  Our job is to create a card using 3 of the 10 items on the inspo list.  For my Father's Day card I used eyelets, fish, and plaid. Oh and they teamed up with Double Trouble!!  For the Double Trouble challenge we are to make it masculine, use plaid, and also use the Festive Friday challenge.

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS587 ...A sketch challenge!!  Every card has a sketch...I'm just thankful for the great inspiration FMS gives so that we have a great starting point for our cards.

Colorful Options // May 23 ...A color challenge!!  BLUE!!  Blue ink, blue plaid designer papers...I got the blue theme covered!!







3 challenges inspired my 2nd card...

Inspired By // #IB239 ...An inspiration challenge with an optional sketch.  I decided to use both for my card.  I don't use purples very often but love the combination of purple and black together...very striking!!

{PIN}spirational Challenges // #301 ...A Pintrest challenge!!  This month the Pintrest photo is all about rainbows and birthdays.  I didn't use rainbow colors but I did use my new rainbow stamp.

Global Design Project // #GDP395 ...A theme challenge!!  BIRTHDAY!!  I have several birthday cards need in the next few weeks for this challenge comes at a great time.






Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




11 comments:

  1. Great interpretation of the sketch, love the plaid background and the stitched cirles with a variety of fish... nice color combination. I love it when entrants combine other challenges and give others inspiration to do the same. Thanks for sharing your masculine card with us and Festive Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful masculine card! Great take on the sketch that you used and embellishment options. Love the plaid background paper. Thanks for sharing at the Colorful Options May Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you were inspired! Such great cards! Thanks for joining us for the Inspired by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Want a cute fish card - coral works so well with blue! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Deb, those are really cute fish, what a great contrast with the plaid background and love how you added the light blue in the circles. Fabulous card! Thanks for playing along at Double Trouble and at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the textures on this Great masculine card. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card! It is so fresh and so cheery. Thanks so much for joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deb, I love that your fish look as though they have escaped their bowls! I love the mixture of the coral and the blue. The circles work beautifully with the angles of the plaid, too. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for joining the Festive Friday Challenge. I love the bubble effect created by the die cut stitched circles.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails