Tuesday, May 2, 2023

New Challenge @ Cardz 4 Guyz

Today begins a new challenge at...

Cardz 4 Guyz // #C4G321 ...A masculine challenge!!  With a "get messy" theme!!  Use ink, sprays, paints, etc!!  You know all those things that stain your finger tips!!  I decided to use Pearl Ex!!  I stamped my vintage car in Versa Mark and then using a paint brush, brushed the Sapphire Blue powder over it.  These powders are really messy!!  I had it all over my finger tips and work space.  I think that is why I rarely use them.  They do have an amazing affect...that pearly shimmer is awesome in real life even if you can't really see it in a photo.  

#C4G321 // Get Messy

Now it is your turn!!  Come join the fun and play along with us!!  What will you use to get those fingers messy??  I can't wait to see your creations.  Hop on over to our blog and check out the inspiration given by the rest of the design team.  

Another challenge also inspired today's card...

Less Is More // #LIM482 ...An alphabet challenge!!  A is for AUTOMOBILE!!  This vintage card from Tim Holtz seemed like the perfect stamp for this challenge!!  And it looks so very cool in this Pearl Ex!!  The photo just does not do it justice, as you can't see the pearly shimmer that it gives.

Card #2 inspired by 4 challenges...

Just Us Girls // #JUG677 ...A CASE challenge!!  For this challenge we are asked to CASE (copy and share everything) one of the cards created by the design team members.  I picked Elizabeth Stewart's card.  I love the stamped background and the jumbo sentiment along with the smaller sentiment.

Cupcake Inspirations // #CI568 ...A cupcake inspired challenge!!  For this challenge we are creating Mother's Day cards.  I loved the tiny flowers on this cupcake photo and decided to use small flowers on my card.  I picked the Stampin Up's Ring of Nature set for my florals.

Just Add Ink // #JAI650 ...A "Just Add" challenge!!  For this challenge we are "just adding" large letters or numbers.  I decided to use the letters to spell out MOM!!  With Mother's Day right around the corner it seemed fitting.

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc418 ...A "Special Lady" challenge!!  A card made for your mom or some other special lady in your life.  I decided to make a card for my mom!!







Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)





11 comments:

  1. Deb... I feel so honored! Love your card! I am going to have to check out Ring of Nature... just a fabulous bitty flower! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful case of Elizabeth’s card. So pretty for a moms day 😊. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb - great masculine card, love that Tim Holtz image, and the little torn edge on the bottom goes with the vintage style so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love the break in pattern for the sentiment and that your big bold letters are so suited to the pretty flowers. Lovely card! thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fresh and pretty card. The sentiment works so well with the floral images too. Thanks for playing along with our JAI challenge.
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just perfect, such a bright and happy Mothers Day card! Thank you for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges. We hope you will come back and play along with us soon!
    Sandy, DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you were inspired by Elizabeth's card, absolutely gorgeous! So fresh and pretty making a perfect Mother's Day card. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are beautiful. I LOVE the Mother's Day card with the pretty sprays of flowers. Beautiful design. Thank you for joining us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenges!!

    Nora
    CIC DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous design for our Alphabet challenge Deb, thank you for sharing with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card!! Love the floral background and the big bold MOM. Your coloring is AMAZING!!! Thank you for joining us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenges!!

    Revati
    CIC DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails