Saturday, May 6, 2023

TRUTH: I'm Proud of You

 2 challenges inspired today's card...


Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS584 ...A sketch challenge!!  Got a little creative with this sketch and love how it turned out.  I am loving that split frame at the bottom...here's to using up things in my scrap pile!!

Once Upon A Time // #OUAT10 ...A book challenge!!  The book that is the inspiration for this challenge: ONE LOVE!!  My inspiration...the kids!!  And the fact that the lyrics for the song that the book is based one is packed with TRUTH!!




Update:
  What an honor!!  This card was chosen as a "top 3" by the Once Upon A Time challenge!!  Thanks to the design team for the shout out on my card!!



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



5 comments:

  1. Awesome card!!!! Thanks so much for participating in my ONCE UPON A TIME challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable! I love it! So glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is adorable! Such a great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card inspired by our book cover. Thanks for playing along with us at Once Upon A Time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, DJ! You've created a wonderful interpretation of the children's book with your 'truth' card! The image is darling and the layout design is unique! Thanks for sharing at OUAT! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails