Sunday, May 7, 2023

Sketch Saturday // Just Us Girls

 


Card #1 inspired by one challenge...

Just Us Girls // #JUG678 ...A color challenge!!  The color duo for this challenge was pink and yellow.  I used Stampin Up's Daffodil Delight and Polished Pink for my card.  When I saw the colors for this challenge I right away thought of this farm yard stamp with a duck and pig side by side!! (I just cut out the other animals)




Card #2 inspired by one challenge...

Sketch Saturday // #SS725 ...A sketch challenge!!  My nephew just graduated from FSU and this sketch was perfect for his graduation card.  He loves to play chess and this stamp set in his school colors was just perfect for this sketch.  As usual when I am photographing cards with metallic card stock...the photo just doesn't do the card justice.





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



2 comments:

  1. Fabulously fun cards and a great take on our sketch too!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Sketch Saturday!
    Diane SS DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Sketch Saturday}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card made me smile, Deb. What a fun image and perfect for the colors. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails