Wednesday, May 24, 2023

True North

 


4 challenges inspired my True North card...

Just Us Girls // #JUG680 ...A mood board challenge!!  Blues and a splash of orange, that was my inspiration from this mood board. 

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc421 ...A theme challenge!!  HE IS THE MAN!!  My hubby is my "true north", the one that keeps me heading in the right direction.  He is my man!!

CAS Colours & Sketches // #511 ...A sketch challenge!!  Ever card needs a starting point and this sketch was mine for today's card.  

The Paper Players // #PP641 ...A clean & simple challenge to use one of something!!  One compass...with lots of white space.







Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


6 comments:

  1. Way to go Deb - you have done a fabulous job of combining all 4 of these challenges! I love the blue circles and single compass - I'm sure your hubby will too. Thanks for playing with us at CAS Colours & Sketches and for playing along with my CAS challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb... fabulous sentiment! Great interpretation of the night sky. Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this nautical/navigation design! The sentiment is perfect!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to combine all four challenges, Deb. It's a great masculine and I love that you decorated the envelope too. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blue shades! I love the single compass and the font you've chosen for this sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful nautical look! I love this softness. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails