Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Christmas & Wedding

 Card #1 inspired by 2 challenges...

Jingle Belles // #JB-23-09 ...A Christmas challenge!!  For this Christmas challenge we are to use "leftovers".  For my card I used left over pieces for the 6x6 designer papers that I used to make my first entry in this challenge.  I also used the last on my silver cording spool!!


Paper Craft Crew Challenge // #PCC515 ...A sketch challenge!!  I think tags on a card are fantastic...especially a Christmas card!!  So this sketch was perfect for paring with the Jingle Belles challenge.




Card #2 inspired by 1 challenge...

Retro Rubber Challenge // #rrcb205 ...A sketch challenge!!  Not just a sketch but also a retro challenge...mean that the stamp used needs to be at least a year old.  My sentiment stamp is over 9 years old and I am not even sure it was ever inked...no staining on it!!  The other stamps in this set have been used but this wedding one was clean as a whistle!!


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)







3 comments:

  1. Wow, Deb - I remember that paper and doily - you keep a mean stash, girl, lol. So perfect for a wedding card - LOVE your take on our sketch! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards and brilliant takes on both of the sketches. Love the tag on the holiday card, especially! So pleased you could join our Holiday Leftovers fun at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the peek-a-boo doily. Perfect wedding card. Thanks for playing along at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails