Friday, May 19, 2023

Sweet Birthday Wishes

 


2 challenges inspired today's card...

Global Design Project // #GDP394 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch called for a trio of items along with a slimline card.  I had these 3 ice cream treats left in my stash just waiting to be used.  This challenge was perfect for them.  Much prettier in real-life because you can see the layers and the glitter much better!

Just Add Ink // #JAI653 ...A pick two challenge!!  Of the three elements give we are asked to pick two.  I picked pastels and banner.  I cut my ribbon as banners but then they were two long so I folded them in half.  I hope that is a-okay with the design team.




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous birthday card with these cute ice cream items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun and colourful card. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails