Wednesday, May 10, 2023

TicTacToe Challenge // TGIF Challenge

 2 challenges inspired today's card...


TicTacTae Challenge // #tttc207 ...A game board challenge!! My winning three in a row on this game board: flower, dry emboss, and diagonal.  I embossed my floral sway diagonally on my paper and then added diagonally scored line from the top to the image.  My lighting box did not do those lines justice...you can barely see them!!  But I loved this look so much that I made a second card exactly the same but as a Mother's Day card.

TGIF Challenges // #tgif419 ...A color challenge!!  The trio of colors for this challenge: Berry Burst, Petal Pink, and Basic Black.  This color combination makes for a sweet sympathy card.


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




1 comment:

  1. I love how you did the diagonal for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge! Such a creative interpretation! Thanks for playing along this week! I look forward to seeing more of your projects!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails