Friday, May 26, 2023

Fri-Yay!! 4.26.23

 

4 challenges inspired today's card...

INKspirational Challenges // #290 ...A mood board challenge!!  My inspirations from this board: gray & orange photo in lower left, chevrons, and the butterfly.  I love a mood board challenge...the possibilities are endless!!

Color Hues // #TCH64 ...A color challenge!!  The color duo for this challenge is slate gray & orange.  I used Stampin Up's Pumpkin Pie and Basic Gray.

Papercraft Challenges // #PC94 ...A theme challenge!!  The theme for this challenge: "things with wings".  I picked a butterfly!!

Never Before Used Schtuff // #NBUS50 ...A newbie challenge!!  The verse on this card has never been used!!  Today was the first that I inked this stamp up.  I hope it will be an encouragement to someone!!







Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



2 comments:

  1. I like how you placed those chevrons at an angle on the background panel and the butterfly pops beautifully in this bold orange color. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and beautiful colors. Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails