Thursday, May 25, 2023

Springtime Birthday & Wintertime Greetings

 2 cards...


5 challenges inspired today's 1st card...

Less Is More // #LIM483 ...A theme challenge!! SPRING!  Blooming flowers is what spring time looks like here.  I love seeing beautiful blooms pop out and smelling the sweet fragrance they give.

Global Design Project // #GDP395 ...A theme challenge!!  BIRTHDAY!  When both your mother and your mother-in-law have spring birthdays and they both love flowers...you make floral birthday cards!!

Addicted to Stamps & More // #446 ...A "make your mark" challenge!! I made my mark with water color pencils and an aqua-painter...oh and of course a standard ink pad too!!

Retro Rubber Challenge // #rrcb207 ...An "anything goes" challenge!!  But....you have to use a stamp that is over a year old.  This floral stamp is from Stampin Up's Butterfly Basics that came out in 2015...an oldie but a goodie!!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC526 ...A sketch challenge!!  Another fun sketch...and this one works great for creating a CAS card.  






Card #2 inspired by 1 challenge...

Jingle Belles // #JB2311 ...A Christmas challenge!!  For this current Christmas card challenge we are to create a card with "no stamping"!!  Instead of stamps I used die cuts, sponging, and a sticker sentiment.  My die cut Christmas tree is layered and I used the negative space from the top layer as a stencil for sponging my additional background trees.  Way to go up-cycling my scraps!!
No Stamping #JB2311




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



5 comments:

  1. what a perfect little tree trio ... so glad you joined our NO Stamping fun at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely design on your pretty card. I love the inclusion of the washi tape. Thanks so much for sharing with us at LIM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! I love how the flowers extend past the circle element. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week. Please join us again soon.
    :) Marie
    AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love softness of the colour behind the flowers, subtle but impactful and let the flowers shine! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful pair of cards! Of course I'm bound to say that the Minimalist Masterpiece of holiday trees is my favorite, right?! So happy you could join our "No Stamping" fun this fortnight at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails