Friday, March 1, 2024

A New Phase...

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

Just Add Ink // #JAI691 ...An inspiration collage challenge!!  What a dreamy collection of inspiration photos!!  I picked the moon theme, the shades of blue, and the coppery metallic elements as my inspiration for today's card.

Tic Tac Toe Challenges // #tttc242 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this tic-tac-toe game board: metallic (copper embossing powder and cording), any shape (all kinds of shapes on this card...rectangle/circles/all the moon phases), favorite color (I love navy blue!! In clothing and on cards!!).

Sketch~N~Scrap // #SNS260 ...A sketch challenge!!  I missed the cut off for entering this card to there challenge. But...since I used their sketch I wanted to give credit where credit is due!!






Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Deb! Thanks for sharing with us and joining in last month at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh love the phases of the moon! pretty card! Glad you shared it at TTTC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sentiment to match with your moon phases Deb. Love the added copper touch too. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Navy is my "go to" color too - wear it all the time! Great card, Deb and so pleased to see it in our TTT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. above "anonymous" comment is from me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really lovely card! I love the combo of images and colours. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails