Thursday, March 21, 2024

"Hoppy" Easter

 2 challenges inspired today's card...

CAS on Friday // #279 ...A clean and simple challenge!!  This current challenge has a EASTER theme.  I decided to make a bunny out of my punches.  I had seen this somewhere out there in blog land and wanted to give it a try...ADORABLE!!  Wouldn't you agree!?!

Make My Monday // #MMM221 ...A theme challenge!!  SPRING!!  Easter is a big part of spring, so this "hoppy" Easter card fits perfectly for their challenge.




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


2 comments:

  1. A beautiful CAS Easter card,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely spring/Easter card. Beautiful design and I love your bunny. Thanks for joining us at MMM, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails