Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Happy Easter

 


4 challenges inspired today's card...

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc463 ...A sketch challenge!!  The starting point for today's card.  

As You See It Challenges // #AYSI318 ...A theme challenge!!  EASTER!!  How about a nest full of colored eggs and a pair of bunnies...so cute!!

Inspire.Create.Challenge // #ICC163 ...A color challenge!! Fresh Freesia, Lemon Lime Twist, and Pretty Peacock are the colors called for in this sketch.

Make My Monday Challenges // #MMM221 ...A theme challenge!!  SPRING!!  Yep...a nest for springtime favorites!!







Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)






7 comments:

  1. hey Friend, yes, when I think of spring I think of Easter! Thank you for submitting this cute card with us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, DJ, love that nest! What a fun way to show off all the fun Easter fun - and I love that checked paper, lol. Thanks so much for playing at As You See It AND Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bunny nest! Now did all those potential Easter Bunnies hatch from Easter Eggs? Sure, it flies in the face of Mother Nature, but...! So much fun! Thanks for adding your card to our gallery at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that the bunnies are guarding the Easter eggs - whatever will the birds say?! A fun layout too. Thanks for playing with us over at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card. I am loving the nest of eggs and bunnies. So glad you joined us at Inspire.Create.Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the colors--I thought they were hard, but you make it look easy!! Thanks for playing with Inspire.Create!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your bunnies, cute as they are, are squatting in that nest. It made me smile. My dog likes to create a nest of blankets to sleep in. It seems they aren't just for the birds. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails