Tuesday, March 5, 2024

New Challenge @ Cardz 4 Guyz #C4G342

 


Today begins a new challenge at...

Cardz 4 Guyz // #C4G342 ...A masculine theme challenge!!  The theme for this new challenge...Namesake Day!!  Use a letter from your name!!  I used my "return address stamp" with a big H (H is for Horst which is our last name) at the center to make a birthday card for my husband who has a birthday on Wednesday.  With a March birthday I just couldn't help but make my collage for his card in shades of green!!  And the green & kraft color combo makes a great masculine card.

What letter will you use??  If there is a story behind it, share that with us as well.  This challenge is gonna be a fun one to follow because I am sure there will be all kinds of creative creation with fun stories to go with.  Looking forward to reading your blogs over the next two weeks.  Now it is time for you to get busy playing along with our challenge.  

3 additional challenges inspired today's card...

Festive Friday Challenges // #FF0154 ...An "inspo list" challenge!!  From the inspo list honoring St. Patrick's Day, pick 3 of the 10 elements to use on your card.  For my card I picked: green, rainbow, and shamrock. 

Colorful Options // MAR2024 ...A monthly color challenge!!  Green is the color chosen for the month of March.  Very fitting color choice don't you think?!?  I used various shades of green ink along with two shades of green card stock.

SplitcoastStampers Sketch Challenge // #SC996 ...A sketch challenge!!  I haven't used my arrow boarder punch in forever but when I saw this sketch I had to go dig it out.  It was bigger then I remembered and used up more space than the sketch called for but I was all in with my idea and just adjust the panel size to make it work.





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



3 comments:

  1. I love how you incorporated your letter "H" - my H card is going to be for my husband too! Great job adding several things from the Inspo List, and keeping it so masculine, so glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, congrats 💐 happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!! Thanks so much for participating in our COLORFUL OPTIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails