Monday, March 4, 2024

Boho Paisley Print #2

 


2 challenges inspired today's card...

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS625 ...A sketch challenge!!  I had this boho paisley paper out on my desk from yesterday's card and decided it would work great for this sketch.  So here is my take two on this designer paper.


Make My Monday Challenges // #MMM220 ...A technique challenge!!  FUN FOLD CARD!!  I decided that the sketch challenge from FMS would make a fantastic fun fold card.  I was right...it worked perfectly to combine these two challenges



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



6 comments:

  1. I love all of those papers together and how great to do the sketch as a fun fold! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Paper choices are lovely as are the way you did your fold. Beautiful card with a serene look. Thanks for joining us at MMM, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty with this fabulous DSP, Deb! Love that you turned that sketch into a fun fold, too - pretty slick, slim! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this paper was one my favourites! Love the fun fold you've done with the card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great mix of pretty patterns. Thanks so much for joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card. lovely papers and so glad you shared over at Make my Monday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails