Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Hot Air Balloon Birthday


 4 challenges inspired today's card...

INKspirational Challenges // #IC311 ...A clean & simple challenge with an optional theme.  The theme...BALLOONS!!  How about a hot air balloon? Does that count??  I am sure it does!!  At least I kept it CAS!!

Just Add Ink // #JAI692 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch for this current challenge pairs up perfectly for creating a clean and simple card.

CAS Colours & Sketches // #532 ...A color challenge!!  Azure Afternoon, Old Olive, and Balmy Blue are the trio of colors called for in this current challenge.  I love that my jeweled hot air balloon had olive colored gems...perfect for this color challenge.

Addicted to Stamps & More // #ATSM463 ...A theme challenge!!  BIRTHDAYS are the theme for this current challenge!!  I would love a hot air balloon ride for my birthday!!



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



7 comments:

  1. Wow, your bejewelled balloon is amazing! Thanks so much for joining the Just Add Ink challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh that's fun! I like how your background gives the effect of a sky with your balloon floating upwards. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a sparkly one! So fun!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours and Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card, and I agree that it would be great to float away. I love this design and how you decorated the envelope too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this - great sparkle.

    Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I love that balloon made from jewels! Great card. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails