Sunday, March 10, 2024

Seas The Day


 3 challenges inspired today's card...

Hand Stamped Sentiments // #HSS433 ...A color challenge!!  Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, and Flirty Flamingo are the colors called for in this current challenge.  A sea scape it is for me!!

Never Before Used Schtuff // #NBUS60 ...A "never been used" challenge!!  I got these new Whimsy dies from Stampin Up during their Sale-A-Bration event and am just now getting around to using them.  How fun are these...such a cute stitched scalloped edge!!

The Paper Players // #PP680 ...A color challenge!!  Use pink, green, yellow, and black.  I used Coastal Cabana for my green, Crushed Curry for my yellow, and Flirty Flamingo for my pink!!  Paired up perfectly with the HSS challenge!!





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



7 comments:

  1. Your underwater scene is thinking outside the box for the colour combos,and didn't it work out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you've used our colours for a sea scape. That didn't even occur to me. Thanks for playing along with us again at HSS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this underwater scene! What a fantastic way to use the color combo! So creative! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful underwater card - the color challenge worked perfectly for it. I love the offset layers, too - so glad you shared this with us at The Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this underwater scene and the sentiment is perfect. Thank you for playing along with The Paper Players colour challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful use of the colors! I love, love, love that sentiment, too! Really cleverly done! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great collage card with all the colors from the challenge! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiment challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails