Friday, March 8, 2024

My Heart Breaks For You

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

Never Before Used Schtuff // #NBUS60 ...A "never been used" challenge!!  The sentiment on today's card was inked up for the first time today.  This stamp is part of a sentiment set from My Favorite Things.

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC567 ...A sketch challenge!!  A fun package type sketch...I think I will save it and use it again for a Christmas card.  If I wasn't heading out of town for my hubby's birthday I would make another card for this challenge as a Christmas package card.

Color Throwdown Challenges // #ctd783 ...A color challenge!!  Peach, Sage, and Cream are the colors called for in this challenge.  I had some retired Peekaboo Peach ribbon left in my stash and thought I would pull it out for this color combo.






Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


7 comments:

  1. This is so lovely, Deb. I love the design and that's a perfect sentiment to comfort someone grieving. Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty in a CAS design - perfect sympathy card. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet, thoughtful card! I love the peachy ribbon--one of my favorite colors--and the sentiment is heartwarming. Love how you used the diecuts from the leaves too! Clever! Thanks for playing with the Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of a never before-use, I could do that for weeks and weeks! I love the subtle nature of your card and the sentiment is so good. It is sure to bring peace to someone who needs it. Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card. I love the delicate look. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sympathy card, Deb! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the clean look of this card. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts challenge and good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails