Sunday, March 17, 2024

New Challenge @ Sunday Stamps #SSC331


 Today begins a new challenge at...

Sunday Stamps // #SSC331 ...A color challenge!!  From the "Easter Bounty" palette of five colors, use at least three on your creation.  I used Lemon Lolly, Bubble Bath, and Kraft as my three colors for today's card.

Now it is your turn to join the fun and play along with us over at Sunday Stamps.  We can't wait to see how our new "Easter Bounty" color palette inspires you.  Check out the creation from the rest of our design team over at our blog.  You can also find all the details for this new challenge there.

Today's card was also inspired by 3 other challenges...

Atlantic Hearts Sketh Challenge // #AHSC568 ...A sketch challenge!!  A great sketch to use as a starting point for our new color challenge over at Sunday Stamps.  And it was perfect for showcasing my new designer paper that I just got.  I am loving the prints on this packet of Bubble Bath from Stampin Up.

Make My Monday // #MMM221 ...A theme challenge!!  SPRING is the theme for this current challenge.  I just pulled all kinds of mushrooms out of my year yesterday while doing some Spring clean up in our front yard.  To bad they weren't the kind you can eat.

Never Before Used Schtuff // #NBUS60 ...A "never been used" challenge!!  Today I busted into a brand new pack of designer paper from Stampin Up.  I had said I wasn't going to buy any more designer paper until I used up some of my stash!!  But... since Stampin Up did a color over-haul...I just had to break that promise!!

Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




4 comments:

  1. Love this so much, DJ! Easter mushrooms! Lol, such a perfect take on our colors, and equally perfect paper choices - you so rocked this! (And thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! wonderful take on all of your challenges that you made this for. Love the colors and those mushrooms are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours and the mushrooms are adorable, so cute...love it! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. These mushroom diecuts are adorable! I love the DSP you choose to coordinate with those little guys.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails