Monday, March 18, 2024

Inspired By


 2 challenges inspired today's card...

Inspired By Challenges // #IB280 ...An "inspired by fabric" challenge!! I love the aqua color called for in this inspiration photo.  A I feel like this designer paper has a fabric feel to it...kinda like a flannel shirt!!   

This challenge also has as optional sketch that has been given as an option to use.  You have to look really close to see it on my card (didn't photo very well) but there is a Whimsy Die square and rectangle behind my designer paper which was inspired by the sketch.


Never Before Use Schtuff // #NBUS60 ...A "never been used" challenge!!  I ordered these Whimsy Dies during Stampin Up's Sale-A-Bration event and I am just getting around to using these dies.  These two small ones got used for the first time today.


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails