Tuesday, March 26, 2024

New Challenge @ Shopping Our Stash

 


Today begins a new challenge at...

Shopping Our Stash // #SOS518 ...A "shopping your stash" challenge with a theme.  The theme for this new challenge is "SPRING HAS SPRUNG"!!  I just did a craft cabinet clean out and found a ton of stuff in my stash that I didn't remember having.  This pack of felt coasters was among them...I had cut one apart and used it years ago.  I decided to do that again for today's card.  The jumbo rhinestones were also hidden in this cabinet also with this polk-a-dotted paper.  So...my entire card was created some items I discovered during my craft cabinet clean out.

Now it is your turn to join the fun and play along...you do you have in your stash that fits our "spring has sprung" theme??  For additional inspiration from the rest of the design team and complete details on this challenge, hop on over to our blog.  We can't wait to see what you find in your stash.

Another challenge inspired today's card...

CAS Colours & Sketches // #588 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch was perfect for using this felt coaster...I cut the set of six flowers out of the center of the coaster, added in a stamped sentiment, and finished it off with some jumbo rhinestones.

Card #2 was inspired by 2 challenges...

Cupcake Inspirations // #CI590 ...A cupcake inspired challenge!!  The tropical theme along with the color combination was my inspiration for this cottage by the sea card.

FarmQuest Challenges // #FQCB48 ...A rural country challenge!!  The theme for this current challenge is log cabin or cottage...when you live in Florida a seaside cottage is what you get.  That counts doesn't it?!?  It might be ship-lap instead of logs but it is a wooden cottage just the same...rural country meets seaside!!




Update...
This card was selected at a "top three" over at FQCB.  Thanks for the shout out but in all fairness...there were only three entries!!  LOL

Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


4 comments:

  1. Isn't it wonderful to find "new treasures" in your old stash! I think the felt flowers are nice! Your presentation of them is perfect! I love the unexpected colors!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when I find all the parts to make a card on my desk or in a pile waiting to be filed. Great card, love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your thinking to go seaside rural!!! It's not all overcrowded beaches, is it?!!! Great ideas of mixing the Cupcake Inspiration image with my FarmQuest log cabin/cottage. Terrific project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That seaside cottage card is adorable. I love the torn edged papers to mimic the beach and water. Fabulous design. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails