Monday, March 11, 2024

Seas The Day

3 challenges inspired today's card...

Cupcake Inspirations // #CI589 ...A cupcake inspired challenge!!  For this challenge, we are to use blue and orange in our creation.  I am not a fan of this color combo but I have a Pastor who loves blue & orange...you guessed it...he is a Florida Gator fan!!

Never Before Used Schtuff // #NBUS60 ...A "never been used" challenge!!  I used a brand new embossing folder that just came in the mail.  This was my second order during Stampin Up's Sale-A-Bration event...because I needed some designer papers and I wannted this freebie embossing folder set.

Addicted To Stamps & More // #463 ...A "happy birthday" challenge!!  When you Pastor has a birthday and he is a Gator fan, and he lives in Florida...you make him a nautical "seas the day" birthday card in Gartor colors!! Yep...that is what you do!!





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




3 comments:

  1. Great card, I like the paper you used and the sea horse, great job, thank you for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/CIC
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. I love that fun sea horse die you used on this. It looks so cool in the orange and blue!! Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this seahorse! Thanks for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails