Friday, January 4, 2019

2019 Sale-A-Bration Showcase


It is Sale-A-Bration time over at Stampin Up...that means you can earn free stamp sets!! Yippie!! Everyone loves freebies!! Right?!?  I love this Home to Roost stamp set...great sentiments and that rooster is the best!!  I used the sketch challenge from Paper Craft Crew (PCC320) as my inspiration for today's card.

Materials used:  Stampin Up's Home to Roost stamp set...label die...Soft Suede card stock and candy dots...Real Red ink and marker...Very Vanilla card stock.    

3 gifts challenge: a gift old, new, and blue...Old//our nativity set that we started 20 years ago,  I'll be packing it up this weekend and each piece holds such sweet memories!! New//my computer, thanks to my hubby!! Blue//my coffee mug this morning, it too holds sweet memories of the gift of friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails